Friday, February 22, 2013

friday photos - february

It's February. Some people claim that spring is just around the corner, but considering that we sometimes get windchills in the -20s well into March, it still feels like the dead of winter. We're still getting a lot of snow (which makes for more challenging running) and it is still cold - bu at least it can be really pretty.


I wish I could have gotten right under that to get a really good shot.
Other than being pretty, I'll also admit that the days are indeed getting longer. I can go for a run after work and get home before it is completely dark (and leave before it is dark - that's nice). So while I won't say that spring is 'just around the corner' for those of us in this part of the world (and don't flaunt it to me if it is where you are...I might get bitter), at least we're getting a little more sunlight and the snow is kind of pretty. Especially when it has just fallen.

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: