Friday, December 07, 2012

on being a student who works full time II

Around this time last year, I posted the 2 views that I was seeing a lot. Well, this year doesn't look or feel much different. For the work day, I stare at my work computer, for the evening, I stare at my computer. Too much screen time, too much time on my butt, too much thinking. By the end of the day, I kind of feel like I can't even talk anymore. My last paper is due on the 23rd, but I'm leaving to go "home" on the 18th and would really like to hand it in before or very close to that date.

Aaaand...that's all I have left in my brain. Happy Friday! I will leave you with a picture of the adorable kitten that I wanted to steal from our friends last weekend. If only Jordan wasn't allergic to cats.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can't sit in front of the 'puter all day - When I came back to work my shoulder got all messed up and I had to go to massage therapy.

I think learned that I will never be a 'puter programmer