Thursday, November 29, 2012

three things thursday - three lies and a truth edition

Sure, this is technically four things. Sure, it is usually two truths and a lie but lies are more fun aren't they? So here we go - three are lies, one is the truth:

1 - Believe it or not, I finally had my first Big Mac over the summer. C'est ça que j'm indeed.

2 - Believe it or not, I've never been to Saskatchewan - and I lived just a province away for most of my life.
No Saskatchewan sky is ever the same.
(photo by Just a Prairie Boy)

3 - Believe it or not, since I work from home, I only have one pair of dress pants that fits.

4 - Believe it or not, I've never seen the Gangnam Style video.

Truth? Lies? Tell me a few lies and a truth.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm going with number two. I don't feel like that's right, but oh we'll.

Randy said...

I will go with number one being the truth.

Rebecca said...

number 4!