Tuesday, November 20, 2012

running it out

You know when you have no reason to feel extra crappy but you just do? Well that was me yesterday. All day (and actually, a lot of Sunday too) I felt cranky and down. Despite the sun streaming through my window, good coffee, and good music all day, I couldn't shake my "case of the Mondays." Luckily, a run, a sunset, and some good music made it all better. It is amazing how much better getting outside and moving can make you feel.
Sunset in the Sud Ouest
Now if only the sunset wasn't happening before 4:30...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Totally agree! Nice job.

Ali Mc said...

Wow beautiful....and I completely agree with you. I might need to squeeze another run in tonight!

jcassidy said...

I'm having that cranky for no reason situation right now. My answer is not as healthy as yours, but it does involve wine, loud music via headphones and cleaning my house (something about feeling useful maybe).

I guess I need to find my soft pants...

Caroline said...

true for me too...the trick it to make it OUT the door sometimes!