Monday, November 12, 2012

impossible montreal

So I spent a bunch of time this weekend participating in a Scavenger Hunt described as "impossible." I would tend to agree that yes, it was indeed impossible to do all of the tasks (list here). But we had a pretty good time trying.
we couldn't crash a wedding so we created a photoshoot
Some highlights of the weekend:

  • lots of laughing
  • getting Alex Despatie, Josh Cox, Dan Savage, and Rob Delaney. Plus John and Sherry from Young House Love. But they're so nice that I figured as long as they were tweeting that day, they'd help us out. Thanks YHL!
  • more laughing
  • learning that some of my friends have crazy photoshop skills
  • sending random video clips to our video editor and seeing him turn them into comedy gold
  • randomly running into someone I went to high school with at the final tally (and if we both went to high school in this city it would be somewhat weird...but we went to high school in Alberta)
  • Jordan's face after doing 5 shots of maple syrup in succession
  • laughing
a photo finish
Hopefully we'll have just as much fun next year.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am actually thanκful to the holder οf thіs web рage who haѕ sharеd thiѕ enormous
piеcе of writing at here.

My ωeb blog private health insurance quotation