Thursday, October 11, 2012

three things thursday - the scrambling to get things done edition

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm leaving on Saturday and I'm trying to get all my reading done, figure out what to bring, hope that all goes well with checking into the apartment some classmates and I have rented...I'm sure once I get there I will be excited to be there, but right now, I'm just feeling like I have too much to do.

And since getting stuff done is sucking my creativity away - another edition of three things thursday!

Thing One: Over the last week or so, I've been getting a lot of spam comments. They are almost all for psychotropic drugs. When you're already feeling a little frazzled, getting 200 messages over the course of a couple of days asking you to buy valium or xanax will make you wonder if you should look into it.

Thing Two: Jordan is running the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday! So is Suz! Good luck to both of them. I'm sad I won't be there to be Jordan's pack mule. Run Happy Suz - have a great one. Jordan - run fast and don't fall down.
sign from last year's Toronto marathon.
Thing Three: My sister started back at work this week after maternity leave - which means that Zoey is almost 1. Crazy. Go check out her adorableness over here. And since it is the season - it also means my two nephews and other niece are a year older too (seriously - all four of them have birthdays from mid-September to mid-October). Where has the time gone?

Have a wonderful day! And - should I buy the online xanax?

4 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I could use some xanax! You buy first and let me know how it goes!! Haha!

Nobel4Lit said...

I hear you on the spam comments... some posts just attract a TON!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I have been getting a crazy amount of spam too - and I've read about it from other bloggers too. JUST SAY NO to online prescription drugs!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time!!

~d.