Thursday, October 25, 2012

three things thursday - the roma edition

Again - just a quickie, but thought Rome was worthy of a three things Thursday.

1- While the "Italian Roast" coffee I find at home has never been my favourite, the coffee here has been amazing. A perfect cappuccino every morning for 0.70 (sometimes 1.00 euro...depends on how happy the coffee bar man is). I'm not looking forward to paying many times more for coffee once I get home.

2 - Even though it is old and dirty and doesn't always make sense, Rome is beautiful.

3 - No matter what your religious beliefs I think it would be hard not to be awed by the Vatican.

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

joggingjeans said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Heather said...

Yay! Glad you're enjoying yourself!!

Ali Mc said...

these pics are beautiful!!!!

Marlene said...

Looks like it was quite the experience. I'm not a coffee drinker, but that looks appealing even to me. How was the pizza??