Thursday, October 04, 2012

three things thursday - it's october

Very random with the three things today.

Thing One: Yesterday, Leigh asked what plastic surgery we would get - hypothetically. Strangely, her choice was mine too: some sort of chin/neck surgery because my chin sort of blends right into my neck so I don't love my profile. There were actually four of us who would have a similar surgery (one of them was my sister) - do you think we can wrangle some sort of discount?*

Thing Two: I'm gearing up for my 5th and 6th courses for school. It seems a little crazy to think that at this time last year I was just about to start my courses and wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into. Sometimes I still wonder what I've gotten myself into, but it has gone fairly well. And hey - the next units are in Rome. I've never been and although it will be a very busy two weeks in Rome, I am pretty excited to go to Italy.
travel books and food books - works for me.
Thing Three: I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I decided to watch the start of the Bachelor Canada - just to see if it was any different from the American version. I didn't make it all that long but all I really noticed was that the production value is lower (which is pretty standard for Canadian television) but don't worry - the girls are just as bitchy to each other. I don't foresee me watching much more of it in the future.  It did crack me up to see Molson 67 featured prominently at the cocktail party and I also pegged him as a Quebecer pretty quickly. Something about the way he talks.

So there are my three things. Would any of you have plastic surgery? Anything fun going on in your lives?

*Seriously though - it would have to be a pretty much risk free surgery for me to actually do it. And it would have to cost next to nothing. I'm not actually willing to pay a lot of money and potentially die for something like that.

4 comments:

Ali Mc said...

Agreed. Canada sucks for production. I can't watch so you think you can dance canada for that reason alone. It is so bad! I would definitely get a nose job or breast implants ;)

Kris | iheartwellness.com said...

Ohhh yes, I'm going through through the "would I" now. I would like to have full freaking breasts! Ugh.

I also watched the Bachelor Canada and it was interesting ;)

xxoo

Kirst said...

If I were rich I would get breast augmentation and get ride of the extra tummy after kids.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You get to go to Italy?? FUN!!!

I don't watch a lot of TV in general but I can't stand the Canadian production because it's so bad! Kinda makes me sad because I like to support Canada.

I'm all for the chin/jaw implant surgery. I'm sure if we went to Mexico we could get a deal!