Thursday, May 24, 2012

a chance to win shoes

Not from me - sorry! But Canadian Running Magazine is giving away a few pairs New Balance 890s - Canadian Edition- starting on Friday (tomorrow). Go to their site for details and if you're in Canada and get lucky, you could be wearing a pair of fancy red shoes too!
perhaps my weekend race shoes*
I have no idea what the trivia question will be on Friday, but I've watched the video and something that stood out to me is that Reid Coolsaet's 10 km PR is 28:08. Not sure if that information will be valuable or not, but just in case you don't get the chance to watch the video, you never know - maybe I'm trivia psychic.

Even though I never seem to win these things, I do love to enter so I thought you might like to enter too! What about you - have you ever won something as "big" as free shoes? Maybe something even bigger?

*in the interest of transparency, because i appreciate it, i got the red shoes for free but wasn't asked to post about them in return. i'm just posting this one 'cause i thought you might like to be shoe twins with me. as i said before, i'll review the shoes once i've run more in them.

1 comment:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I won a gift certificate for free shoes at a triathlon door prize!! At the same triathlon I also won a fit ball, bosu ball, and custom compression socks!! I totally cleaned up!!