Friday, May 04, 2012

back to ontario

I'm off to Toronto for two weeks for school. I've got school stuff, running gear, school clothes, "play" clothes, and all the bits and bobs that I'll need for living for 2 weeks. Oh, and the weather is in transition - so far it looks like it should be fairly consistent, but in reality, it could be 5 degrees for a few days and then be closer to 35 on other days. And I guess I should pack an umbrella too.

So - can I fit my entire wardrobe and most of my life into one suitcase? (my packing list is 2 pages long) I guess we'll see.

And yes, I used the term "bits and bobs" in this post. Between that and my love of exclaiming "holy dinah," I've just revealed my secret identity. I'm actually a 75 year old who trolls the internet for pictures of other people and I make up stories to tell you all. Hope that doesn't scare you off...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have fun in Toronto!!

MelissaNibbles said...

I used to love that show! Hahaha! Have fun in Toronto.

Cotter Crunch said...

have a blast in Toronto! beautiful city.