- A guy out for a run (and I know he was actually out for a run and not just running for the bus or running somewhere because he was late because he was carrying a running water bottle) in his jeans and metal band t-shirt. I was really disappointed that I didn't have a camera so that I could send it in to Jogging Jeans.
- A guy running in khaki pants, a t-shirt, and a half-zip stripy sweater.
- A group of people having a cookout (two portable grills were involved) in the park complete with wine, beer, and a dog in a sweater.
- A couple doing a wine tasting on a random picnic table (complete with stemware).
- Not exactly a favourite - but I ran through a cloud of pot smoke because a lady was smoking it during her walk along the path and decided to turn and blow out smoke just as I was running by.
- A lady sitting on an abandoned couch on the side of the road.
And although this has nothing to do with running - a picture of the best office mate I've had all year:
|Just playing with her giraffe|
Again, nothing to do with running, but it does have something to do with why I've been a bad blogger. I had visitors last week and this weekend and wanted to spend time with them instead of my computer. I figured that means I have my priorities straight :)
Have you seen any interesting people on the run recently?