Thursday, February 16, 2012

things that are awesome - capri pants in february

Last night, I ran in capri pants, a short sleeved shirt, arm warmers, a light jacket, disposable gloves (you know- the ones you can buy for 99 cents at the drug store), and a visor. And the visor was to keep the rain off of my face.

Practically unheard of in February around these parts. Clear sidewalks, warm temperatures, and good company made the rain easy to ignore.

Tell me something that was awesome for you this week.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think that I can almost safely say that winter was cancelled this year, at least a typical Ottawa winter. This winter was more like a Toronto one.

Still haven't worn a hat yet....not even wearing my winter jacket right now!

Marlene said...

Doesn't get much better than that!

Awesome: discounted Valentine's candy. :)

Paige @ Running Around Normal said...

I am seriously in love with this winter weather.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Ya this weather makes me wish I was training for something because it is so gorgeous out!! Hopefully it will continue so I can get out on some walks with the babe (whenever that is).

I saw a runner out when we were walking yesterday and he definitely looked over dressed to me!! I thought it was funny that I thought that!!