Friday, January 13, 2012

photo on a friday- a vacation favourite

Both nephews kept us laughing this year- as usual. This moment we managed to get with the camera:
In his hands? A turkey neck. We were about 5 minutes from sitting down to Christmas dinner and he ended up with the turkey neck- much to his grandfather's chagrin (who wanted it for himself).
Yes- his shirt says "I'm pretty much one of the best people I know"
This is the same kid who just hours later was VERY unconvincing in his "eeewww....grosss" as he stared wide eyed at the swimming pool scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone go from lying on the floor slightly uninterested to standing as close as possible to the screen with a look of "this is GREAT" so quickly. Ah boys.

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Haha your nephew is adorable! We were out for dinner the other night, and a boy beside us (must have been 3-4yrs old) was hilarious. He got up and told his mom that she shouldn't worry because he was going to go pay the bill. Haha, so cute.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

That is hilarious!!!

Kirst said...

I'm laughing just thinking about it. I need to remember these funny times for when they are driving me crazy.

And thanks Leigh! :)