Friday, January 27, 2012

photo friday- what a cutie

I got to FaceTime with this little cutie last night. Yes, that's right- she's already so smart that she can FaceTime all on her own. Ok, maybe not. Maybe she was actually startled when my face appeared on the screen...but that doesn't mean she isn't the smartest 3 month old on the block.
hello!
I'm planning on a bit of a recovery weekend when it comes to a long run. I've been building long run mileage for a few weeks so I'm excited to scale it back and do a bit of a shorter run this Sunday.

Have a great weekend! Anything exciting planned?

8 comments:

Derek Hill said...

I'm excited that I'll be riding on Saturday and Sunday! Taking advantage of the warm winter we're having so far.

Laura said...

What a cutie patootie.
I am hoping other than my weekend workouts that there is a whole lot of nothing going on...

runforwine.net said...

She's a little dream! Nothing like a baby smiling to set you straight! Isn't it weird to think of babies already 'face-timing'.

Rebecca said...

Words that I never thought I would hear from my mom are "can we have a skype date with Max tonight"....didn't even know that they knew what skype does.

When skyping, my dog appeared and I started calling him over the internet and he ran to the front door looking for me....funny!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh my!! She is so cute!! Facetime is awesome!!

kristen said...

It is weird to think that kids won't think that things like FaceTime aren't crazy but rather just part of life! And something even crazier will be new and exciting for them.

kristen said...

Oh that's hilarious about the dog.

Heather said...

I agree, she is very cute. But has pretty much outgrown that bear suit!