Sunday, January 29, 2012

new look!

Yes, this post is stating the obvious, but if you read in google reader maybe it isn't.

I've been trying to figure out a new look for awhile and was putting it off because I've been considering a switch to wordpress for what seems like forever. But apparently I'm too lazy for that right now so I had to make some changes. I was sick of how tiny the writing space column was with my last template and it was an old one that couldn't be adjusted. It was hard to say goodbye to the green (I've had a green blog since I started blogging in 2004), but I couldn't quite get the greens I wanted so I gave up and went with this (didn't I say I had a bit of a purple problem?). I have to say- I'm pretty excited about the comment reply.

I'll still be tweaking a few things in the next few weeks (hoping to set up some tabs and some other things) and hopefully it goes smoothly. I'm definitely a trial and error person- so hopefully I don't mess things up too much. Oh- and I've looked at it in Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome and things seem to look good- if you're using Explorer and things look funky, let me know!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Derek Hill said...

Nice look. I just started a new photography blog and had fun setting it up so I think it's about time to change things up on my blog as well.

Leigh said...

As I said on twitter, I am digging it :)

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Looks great! I'm a fan!

Kelsey said...

I love the new look. If you do need Wordpress help, lemme know!

Suz said...

Love it!!!

lu said...

love it!! very simple and clean. i have never been great at reading things through google reader, maybe something to look into though, do you use it?