Saturday, December 24, 2011

happy christmas to all

I have taken a semi self imposed and semi accidental break from the computer. I meant to put up a post saying 'merry christmas- I'm busy with friends and family and after a semester of full time work and school I need a break- see you in the new year.' but then I ran out of time before travelling.

Now that I've arrived, no one knows the password for the wifi- so I'm connection-less on my computer and actually not all that upset about it. The Internet will still be there tomorrow and the next day. That being said, I do love that I've met so many nice people in blog land so I do hope that you all have a happy Christmas or a happy whatever you'll be celebrating or not celebrating this year. I hope you all get to enjoy some well-deserved time off and enter the New Year rested and rejuvenated!
ice cream and christmas- together at last
Be safe and be happy!

2 comments:

Cotter Crunch said...

oh merry christmas friend! enjoy that time away from computer. SOmetimes its a blessing in disguise, right?
xoxo

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you are enjoying your well-deserved break visiting family and friends!