Friday, November 11, 2011

to make you laugh

I don't know where this came from, but Jordan showed it to me a few weeks ago and it makes us both laugh and smile. Having a bad day? Bring out the puppy photo. Feeling cranky? PUPPY! You just can't do anything but smile when you see this:
so happy
You can almost hear what he or she is thinking..."I'M SO HAPPY! I'M RUNNING...AND I'M HAPPY" I kind of  want to hug this puppy.

Happy Friday! I hope you have a weekend that makes you grin like the puppy.

Do you have any pictures or sites you look at when you need to smile?

4 comments:

Susan said...

This is along the same lines as your photo, and never ceases to make me crack up: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/basset-hounds-running

Toronto Girl West said...

What a cutie!!!!

I have to confess when I'm feeling blue I look at pictures of Daisy - because she melts my heart every time!

Lately I've also found lots of giggle-worthy stuff on Pinterest!

Laura said...

I love the pup!
Pintrest has been a big LOL of late for me as well

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I wish I looked that happy when I'm running, ha! Too cute!