Wednesday, November 23, 2011

november- the time of sickness

I think November is the time of illness. I know a lot of people who are ill right now and now I'm one of them. On Sunday, I had a full box of tissues, as of about 8 pm on Tuesday, the box looked like this:
glad they have lotion
So I haven't run since Saturday and haven't done much the last couple of days. I'm hoping there's some sort of miracle cure out there and all of a sudden I'll feel better. What are the chances of that?

So let us think of happier things that aren't congestion, headaches, sore throats, and body aches...

Canadians- anyone jealous of American Thanksgiving this year? All this talk of family and feasting is making me want to celebrate.

9 comments:

Lyn @ FueledBySalad said...

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon. Get lots of rest!

And I'm not Canadian but we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here either, so yes all the talk of feasts and food does make me slightly jealous!

Kirst said...

I'm a little jealous they are getting to pull out their turkey pants. I am glad I am off tomorrow so I can watch the parade.

And we know all about sickness lately here. Taylor is still having the pain and now has croup, which came out of nowhere.

Feel better soon!

Marlene said...

I wish we had another Thanksgiving! And mostly, a long weekend!

Feel better soon!

Leigh said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! I am jealous because I really want some stuffing. It's my favorite part!

runforwine.net said...

Thank God for lotion tissue. There is no other way to go.

Feel better!

Heather said...

I want stuffing and pie! And feel better soon!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! My hubby loves the kleenex with lotion!

I could use another long weekend of turkey, pumpkin pie and family. Only 4.5 more weeks till Christmas!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

I'm always jealous of American thanksgiving!! Especially since it's on a Thursday so I'm stuck at work while they're all feasting. And I've raced the last three years on Canada Thanksgiving so haven't had a "real" thanksgiving for awhile!

Rebecca W said...

I find that the American's get more time off for their Thanksgiving than we do. Canadian seems so rushed...and it is a different feeling when it is a random warm weekend like it was this year!