Monday, November 21, 2011

five things about me- part one

I didn't mean to take a whole week off of blogging, but it just sort of worked out that way. I was busy snuggling a baby and for some reason even though my phone had no problem connecting to the internet at my dad's house, my computer didn't like it. So, I decided to just leave it. I had a great time in Calgary and I'm sure I'll share some stories soon. But for now, I figure I'll share a few things about me...in list form. (and I hope to share 5 a month for the next little while)

1- I'm an absolute sucker for babies with neck rolls. In particular, this one:
Zoey
2- I have never roasted a turkey. I've never attempted it and I'm not sure when I will.

3- I get really bitchy when I'm hungry.

4- I wish I was better at putting outfits together. Every so often I come up with some good ones, but I feel like those are few and far between...

5- I got new glasses recently and I have to say- giant hipster glasses are the best thing that have ever happened to this uber-nearsighted girl. I may look a little like a hipster disney character- but I don't care...because I CAN SEE! 

What about you? Tell me one thing about you.

11 comments:

Lyn @ FueledBySalad said...

One fact about me - I prefer cooking over baking! I find a lot of people prefer to bake sweet treats, but I definitely have more of a savory tooth and I can't stand the cleanup that usually comes with making baked goods. Weird? Maybe. XD

Oh and don't worry, I really, really suck at creating outfits. I usually just put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and call it a day.

Rebecca W said...

Haha, #3 is so true for me too. When I'm cranking the first thing Paul asks me is "are you hungry??".

I haven't blogged in a week either...I was too busy in the mornings! Glad you had a great visit in Calgary to meet baby Zoey ;)

Marlene said...

Fun!

Something about me... hmmmm, I rarely get my hair cut more than once a year. I'm due! I usually do a big chop & style before my work Xmas party.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Zoey is so adorable!! I love the neck rolls!

Your new glasses are awesome! You look very hip! I could never pull them off! That was one thing I hated about glasses- small frames look better on me but then everything is blurry around the edges!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I'm horrible when I'm hungry. Hubby brings snacks along on any trip over an hour and hands them to me if I'm being a bitch :)

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Ditto on #4! Every so often I feel like I've put together a great outfit. But it doesn't happen often! HA!

Stephanie said...

One of the weirder things about me is that I get back freezes instead of brain freezes. The only other person I know who gets them is my sister!

Kelsey said...

Sometimes I get the giggles right before bed for no reason and end up hysterically laughing until the hubby joins in. I like to think it is my mind's way of dealing with stress when I don't realize how stressed I am.

Re: outfits. I think you should post some, maybe I can help ;) I love putting together a good outfit ;)

Molly @ the F-spot said...

I took a hiatus from blogging, too. I'm back!

Fact (True Confession?): I watch America's Next Top Model because I love to hate Tyra Banks. Seriously.

I need to have Kelsey put some outfits together for me, too! I need a personal stylist in the worst way. :-)

Kelsey said...

Molly! I would love to. I get serious pleasure out of creating outfits (maybe too much?) I'm going to think about how to actually do this online. Stay tuned!

lu said...

i want photos of the new glasses!

not that i am in any position to be making demands as my hiatus from blogging lasted months! getting back at it though. just like riding a bike, or something like that.