Wednesday, October 26, 2011

signs i'm a student

Signs I'm "embracing" the student lifestyle:

  • I was awake until 3am on Friday night
  • Coffee has become a food group...so has chocolate
  • I've stopped reading for pleasure
  • Almost anything I look up on the internet is school-related
  • I feel like I really deserve my evening beer
  • I have no idea what is going on in the world
  • My apartment is a disaster.
I'm glad the intensive two weeks of classes are almost over so that I can get back to a semi-normal routine. (though I'll still have a tonne of work to do...just on more of my own schedule)

Happy Wednesday- what is going on in YOUR life?

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh no, hopefully school settles down sooner rather than later for you! :)

Rebecca W said...

I can't wait to have my evening beer again....or glass of wine! I don't know if I miss the student lifestyle though :)

I am looking at some normalcy for the next 5-7 weeks now. I prefer routine than 'on-the-go'.

Lulu said...

Ah the student life.... good luck with everything!

Laura said...

I cannot imagine going through school again...good on you!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I never drank coffee in university! But I also always scheduled my classes for the later morning/early afternoon.

I don't envy you one bit!