- I have no desire to wear sweatpants to school
- I don't want to pair said sweatpants with Uggs
- Potato chips and pop (soda for some of you) don't sound like the perfect lunch
- I get to class early
- I pay attention and am not embarrassed to ask questions
- After an exhausting day of classes from 8:30-5:30, I have no desire to go out in party
- My 10:00 pm bedtime still sounds perfect.
Yup, definitely getting old.
Only one more day of class- then back to my regular work schedule (plus all my assignments). I have a feeling that work will almost feel like a break...
What did you do as a student that you cringe a little at now?
(For me it was all the crap I ate. I don't think I EVER thought about what it was I was putting in my mouth and in my body. No wonder I gained weight)