Tuesday, October 18, 2011

random tuesday

So I'm a little busy, so here are a few bullet points:

  • FaceTime is the best invention ever.
  • I am not usually a deep sleeper- but last night I was. I missed some text messages, oops.
  • School went well! I still know it will be an exhausting couple of weeks but the part where I'm terrified of what is to come is over and now the hard work begins.
  • Jordan is walking slowly but recovering well from Sunday's marathon.
I hope those of you who raced on the weekend had a great time and are recovering well. Congratulations on your races!

Are you a deep sleeper or a light sleeper? 


*I apologize for my lack of creativity and likely pictures this week but I'll be trying to fit it all in! Tomorrow? The goal is to fit a run in!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Facetime is great! We use it a lot when one of us is on the road and has access to Wifi...free with no LD charges! Obviously for you, it had a different use yesterday :)

It really depends on how tired I am. I have been known to not even budge when my husbands alarm goes off, even if it is the same ringtone as mine. Lately....not at all, I am up all the time :(

Leigh said...

Love facetime! We use it whenever one of us is away.

Hope school doesn't kick your butt too much this week! :)

runforwine.net said...

I am a light sleeper and a vivid dreamer. That basically qulaifies me for an insomniac diagnosis. IT SUCKS.

Good luck with school!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I am a deep sleeper! Love it!