Monday, October 24, 2011

monday monday...

Well, I survived the first week. The days were long and there has been a lot to read and to learn, but so far so good. I've spent a lot of time staring at scenes like this:
reading reading reading
This has lead to wanting to drink a lot of this:
I do love my pumpkin beer
But all in all, it is actually going quite well. I have met with my academic advisor and discussed my possible thesis topic, met some really interesting people, and learned a lot. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the amount of work I will be doing at some point, but so far it is almost all stuff I actually enjoy and that I'm really quite interested it. Yay!

Stay tuned for a review of a great (and gluten free) Montreal restaurant: Chez Chose. Until then, if you follow me on twitter, this bag of bacon (and just the idea of a bag of bacon in general) may look or sound familiar:
mmm...bacon
Happy Monday!

What was the best part of your weekend?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Glad the week went well! I had a weekend filled with fun stuff...too much to mention.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Glad to hear you are busy doing stuff you enjoy! Best part of my weekend was sleeping in both days and still managing to get some workouts in!

Marlene said...

Congrats on your first week! I have to tell you, I do not miss school. Good for you!

Mmm bacon!