Saturday, October 15, 2011

good luck runners!

Tomorrow is a big day for races- lots of people running marathons and halfs. I know I'll be out on the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon course cheering as loud as I can and hoping everyone has a great race. It should be a great temperature but the wind could get ugly.
(source)
I'll also be cheering the Canadian elites and hoping that the men can put up some big times. There are several of them going for Olympic qualifying times and for the Canadian record. It would be very exciting to see it happen.

Good luck to everyone running other races and to Marlene, Laura, and of course to my husband Jordan who will be tearing up the Scotiabank course. I hope the wind is always at your back and that you all have a great race!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Did you see the big finish for the Canadians?? Mark said it was just CRAZY. I watched some footage after and seeing Reid cheering Eric in (with 2 seconds to spare, OMG) gave me goosebumps. Amazing.

Hope you've recovered from the brutal drive home. :S

kristen said...

YES! It was awesome!

And the drive was a little nasty but we got home :)

Congratulations on the awesome PR and BQ Marlene!

preeti said...

Running is good for knee health and health of full body . Its a good exercise for knee pain treatmentalso