Wednesday, September 07, 2011

confessions on a wednesday

A few confessions, many of which involve trashy TV:

As I write this post, I'm watching Drop Dead Diva. I first started watching it when we had Netflix and it was something that was available...now I'm addicted and I want to know what happened.

I eat chocolate chips by the hand full. I love them. Especially the Baker's semi-sweet chips. (Though I just found out that Ghirardelli makes bags of chocolate chips- probably best I would have a hard time getting my hands on those)

I've been watching this season of Big Brother. Somehow I just can't look away. One thing I have been liking about this season is that in the exit interviews, for once the cast seems to understand that this is a trashy reality show and no one seems to be taking themselves or the situation too seriously. In the house, however, they're taking it super seriously and I love the train wreck.

Call me a hoarder, but when I saw the St. Ambroise Pumpkin Ale in the store today (for the first time this season), I bought two four-packs and would have bought more had I been able to carry it. I think I also got the people in the beer room thinking because I noticed that they each walked out with a Pumpkin Ale single. Part of me is happy that they will learn the deliciousness of the beer but the other part wanted to snatch it from their hands and keep it for myself.

The worst confession of all: I've actually watched some of this season of the Bachelor Pad. I blame Leana and Heather. They were talking about it on twitter and I had to know what they were talking about. It is truly awful...but I really want to know what happens.

There are some of my confessions today- anything to confess?
(and wish me luck for tomorrow morning. I've got an early morning tempo run planned and early is hard!)


6 comments:

Leigh said...

LOVE bachelor pad! It's a train wreck that you just can't help but watch. Same with Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.

Lele said...

The Ghirardelli chocolate chips are CRAZY GOOD. And not actually very hard to find. I've seen them at normal grocery stores.

Marlene said...

I'm all over Big Brother AND Bachelor Pad!

Suz said...

Ditto on the chocolate chips!

That and ice cream!!!!!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

I LOVE Big Brother. It's mine and Eric's guilty pleasure in the summer. It's not as good this season as it usually is though!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I love Bachelor Pad!! Best trash TV ever!! I missed it this week- must go home and watch tonight!

I like to eat chocolate chips by the handful too. Haven't done it in awhile but now that you remind me... Ghiradelli chocolate chips would be deadly.

I never got into Big Brother...