Monday, August 22, 2011

iphone photos

I'm not feeling so great (I know I really don't feel well because I turned down a trip to the taco truck today...me saying no to fun food? Doesn't happen often), so I thought I'd put together a quick post with some of the random photos I found on my iPhone.

why yes, that's a chihuahua on that bike
I think Jordan was disappointed with my lack of stealth when I took this picture...but I just had to get it. Sorry dude- if you don't want your picture taken, don't bike around town with a small dog on your motorcycle.

contraband?
I made crab and corn chowder earlier this week and the recipe called for Old Bay seasoning. It isn't something I've seen a lot in stores here so I wasn't even sure if it was available in Canada. Some of my twitter peeps told me they thought I might be able to find it but that it wasn't all that common. Luckily, I found this at a random store at the market. I have no idea how it was allowed to be sold here though because there is no French on the label. Maybe I bought illegal spice mix...
comfy
I took this one at Canadian Tire. I kind of wanted to buy it. Who the heck needs a snuggie when you could curl up on the couch with one of these?? I wish I had gotten a better detail shot of the picture on the bottom of the label. It was pretty awesome.

Do you use Old Bay seasoning? If you're in Canada- is there French on the label? 
Do you ever look at the pictures on your phone and think "wow I'm random"?

(And if you're looking for some not so light reading today, Susan's post about what it is like to hear the "c-word" from your doctor is probably the best blog post I've ever read.)

4 comments:

Derek said...

I'm totally digging the dude with the dog (not even going to try and spell that breed).

That screams confidence. I've got a small dog and I love it!

I applaud him for that and you for getting a cool pic!

Marlene said...

That is one awesome sleeping bag!

I saw Old Bay in a recipe on another blog last week and wondered what it was. Tst tsk to no french on the label!!

Thanks for linking up to Susan...off to read.

Leigh said...

Haha that sleeping bag is hilarious! Don't you think it would be awkward to sleep in it though?!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Too funny- we were talking last night about a guy who rode around on his motorcycle with his small dog!


Never heard of that spice and I agree it iis bizarre that they will sell it in Canada sans French!!

I want one of those snuggie/sleeping bags...

Susan's post was very thought provoking... Thanks for sharing.