Wednesday, August 03, 2011

goodbye PEI

Even though we've only had one full day of sun (and a few half days) we've really enjoyed our trip.
basin head beach
We'll miss the sand between our toes, the smell of the ocean, gorging ourselves with seafood, the red cliffs, and the all around niceness of every PEI-er we've met.
sad to leave
So goodbye PEI. It has been lovely! Hopefully we'll be back sooner rather than later. Maybe you can save us a spot on the beach.

Back to reality tomorrow! Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!

Are you someone who is sad to come home from vacation or happy to get back into your routine?

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Boo to reality but have a safe trip home! I have to make it out to PEI one day!!

Kirst said...

Sad for sure. The kids cried when we left Penticton.

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

It depends on the vacay! Sometimes I'm sad and sometimes I'm ready to come home. I'm almost NEVER ready for staycations to end ;)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

PEI is so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great trip.

Sometimes I am itching to get home and to routine (but not work!) and other times I want the vacation to go on forever. My last vacation I was ready to go home but that's more because I missed my cat, my bed and eating home cooked meals. Restaurant foods gets old really quickly!

Staycations could last a lifetime!!