Wednesday, July 27, 2011

winglet wednesday

A certain airline has a picture series called "winglet Wednesday." Almost every week, they post a picture taken by someone travelling far and wide from inside one of their airplanes. Last month, I ended up taking a winglet picture of my own:
where in Canada are we?
That one was taken on the way to a wedding on the west coast. Today, the airplane (although I'm flying that other airline eek, I feel so dirty...) is headed east. I'm headed to the land of lobster, Anne of Green Gables, and beautiful coast line. And it is my first week of "real" vacation in a very long time. I can't wait :)

Do you take pictures out of airplane windows?

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great trip and have fun at the wedding! :)

Michelle said...

A few years ago I got to take some fantastic pictures of the Island while flying back to Ottawa. There's one hanging at the cottage of the cottage and the whole bay. One of my favorites ever.

Lulu said...

One of my fav out the window pics is of Greenland - neat mountains and loads of snow :)

Heather said...

What a great picture! Did you send it in?