Thursday, July 28, 2011

search terms that make me laugh

Instead of three things Thursday, I thought I'd share some search terms that have lead people to this site in the last little while.

Some of of them have cracked me up- like bathing suit wardrobe malfunctions, bottle of gin (and this isn't the first time that this has been a search term of note), and Hoogerland the fuck up.

One of them I'm really curious about- inspiredbydooce.blogspot.com. I kind of wonder if it is my mother and she's putting the address into the wrong place?

And a couple of them just make me smile- run like you stole something and the great fundraising act.

Speaking of the Great Fundraising Act- did you know that it raised more than $26,000?!? (and no, I didn't make a mistake with those zeros..twenty-six THOUSAND dollars) According to Susan, this should cover almost all of her out of pocket drug expenses...but you really should read it in her words. She clearly said it best.

4 comments:

Laura said...

The fundraiser was just so awesome....
I don't get any weird searches to my site..guess I am pretty boring...

Marlene said...

Ohmigosh that is incredible! I am so happy that the funraising was so successful. WOW. Bloggers are amazing.

Had to LOL at Mom googling your URL. Mine would do that.

Leigh said...

Haha I love search terms. Someone searched for "hairy legs" and found my blog the other day. Awesome!

That fundraiser was amazing!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Haha, my mom actually DID admit that she types gourmetrunner.com into the search engine every single time. She's not even 50 yet, how can she have these problems already?