Now, onto the randomness of today:
- I was tagged to do the 7 links. I tried to do it the other day my internet was being wonky and I got frustrated. It is hard! Anyway, it will go up tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like to do it- I'm looking for people to tag!
- I had a great long run yesterday. There were parts that were tough, but for the most part it felt easy. It was just one of those runs that clicked. We ended with a tough hill and even after the hill, I felt great! The last mile and a half after the hill were my fastest- significantly faster than the rest. I actually had to stop myself from running extra miles- which is not something that generally happens for my long runs. It made me very happy.
- The humidity has broken! Hooray. Yesterday was an absolutely perfect summer day. It was hot-ish, sunny, not a cloud in the sky...and most importantly- not humidity. Life is really good without humidity. (and this is perhaps why my run went so well)
- I bought a new pair of shoes the other day and I'm trying to break them in while walking around my apartment. This was particularly funny looking yesterday while I was wearing compression sleeves:
|compression sleeves and metallic flats- together at last|
- I'm going on vacation on Wednesday! Some friends are getting married on Prince Edward Island and I can't wait to go. It is the first time we've been to PEI and not only am I looking forward to that, but also to seeing my friends get married. They've been planning for a long time and I know they'll be happy to finally get hitched :)
Have a wonderful Monday!