Tuesday, June 28, 2011

snow in june

Happy Tuesday!
No, it isn't snowing where I've been, where I am, or at home- but the Rocky Mountains definitely still have snow. When I flew to Vancouver in April, it was too cloud covered to see them so it was fun to see the Rockies from above on this trip. As I say in my "about me" section on the top right of this blog- I miss the mountains. I do like Montreal, but there's something about those mountains...
Rockies from above
Is there anything about where you live that you'd miss if you moved away? Or is there anything from your "home" that you miss because you moved away?

3 comments:

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

I miss my family. That's it. There isn't much to be missed scenery-wise about FSJ (northern BC).

I would miss BC SOO much if I moved away though. I don't think I'll EVER leave BC. Mountains, lakes, ocean - what more could we need? :)

S said...

Allen Fieldhouse. The St. Andrews of college basketball. This may seem like a silly thing, but I have now lived within walking distance of AFH for 10 years and there's just something about knowing that any game night it could happen that I could find a ticket and be there in 15 minutes. Perhaps it's because I'm a life-long Kansan and Kansas basketball has become the most recognizable symbol of home for me.

Lulu said...

I second the mountain thought - I miss seeing them all the time. Oh, and the sky... Ontario is nice, but nothing beats Alberta's big sky.