Friday, June 24, 2011

more signs

After last week's sign post, I've got more (I know, you were all hoping for more sings weren't you?).
Esso on the corner
This one was notable because this is the lowest gas has been for awhile. Sad that 129.9/L (that's $4.91 per gallon for those of you in the US) feels cheap and exciting! It was in the 140s for awhile and that was NOT fun at all.

My second sign is along the Old Port here in Montreal. I just loved how blue the sky was, plus it is two signs for the price of one:
Quays of the Old Port
Montreal really is scenic in the early summer :)

So- how much is gas where you are? And what his the highest it has been recently?

8 comments:

kristen said...

3.89 at costco right now. Diesel is another story. $4.45ish.

Leigh said...

Wow! Gas prices are really high there! It has gone down here to about $1.11. I heard on the news last night that it could be going down by .15 cents in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed that happens!

Kirst said...

Oh I hope so Leigh. We try to get our gas at Costco whenever we can. It's cheaper for sure and we plan it when we need groceries. Sad thing is we could go there weekly.

S said...

Here in Kansas, I saw gas at $3.42 and about lost my marbles doing the happy dance. Yet I remember being a broke law student a mere 11 years ago and crying at the prospect of paying $1.94...

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Gas prices make me sick! The highest I saw it in Calgary this year was $1.30 but it didn't stay there for long. I hope what the news said is right and it goes down to less than a $1.00 ASAP.

Not getting my hopes up. I remember when gas was $0.48!!

Paige (Running Around Normal) said...

It's actually gone down a bit here! It's about $3.60 - cheap! haha...

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

HOLY CRAP I can't believe your gas was in the $1.40's. I will stop complaining now!! Our gas has really gone up and down. Oh, and get this, a couple weeks ago it was $1.02 at one gas station and $1.29 at another RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK and yet people were still gassing up at the more expensive one. WTF people!?!?!

The other day when I gassed up at Costco it was $1.17!

Nora said...

I have never read so wonderful article before, I have learned more after read your article. Thanks a lot! By the way, we sale the best hair straightener in our Ghd Australia online store.You will get a big surprise. The other online stores are ghd uk and Ghd Australia