Sunday, May 29, 2011

race day success!

Just a quick post now that I'm back from Ottawa and have had a celebratory beer.

Team Awesome (the lot of us from Montreal who did the race) had a pretty successful day. We had PRs, successful first races, and some roughness as well (my training partner is now feeling the effects of an all out effort- FEEL BETTER SUZ!). But all in all a fairly successful day.

Two PRs in my household so we're happy campers :) Thank you for all your well wishes and support!

Race report to come and congrats to everyone who ran today! (I know Kirst ran pain free, and I hope Leigh's first half went well! And hopefully Nicole had a great 10K too.)

Edited to add: In my exhaustion yesterday I forgot to mention a congrats to Jordan's dad for a gutsy marathon on a very sore foot. Way to go!!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

YEAHHH congratulations all around!!

Laura said...

Congrats!! Awesome weekend racing!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Congrats on your race!!! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

How awesome! Can't wait for all the details!
:)

Steve Stenzel said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Business logo design said...

Awesome racing..Congrats!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the PR!!! Woohoo!!