- Hey look- I'm not the only one who thought today needed some lightness. Go check out Michelle's post about funny running signs here: link. Reminds me a little of the sign we put on the marathon route last year for Suz- just to remind her that she needed to suck it up and run:
|Sign for Suz- at around the 40K mark at the Ottawa Marathon 201|
- Speaking of running signs- look who was on Run Eat Repeat last week: link (it is me just in case you can't tell) Yeah, I do love a good running sign.
- And for something completely different, a story that manages to include nudity AND Mormon missionaries: link I'm not sure it can get much better than that.
- Ok, maybe it gets slightly better if you picture someone rubbing Steve's butt/tutti frutti shorts for luck: link.
- And because yellow flowers always make me happy:
|Daffodils on the last day of April|
There you go- some lightness on a Monday. Any light posts or stories that have kept you from thinking about heavy things today?