Friday, April 01, 2011

upside down frown

It is Friday, I'm not working today, and therefore, my frown has now been turned upside down.
are girls allowed to quote the simpsons?
Wait...that's a smile, not an upside down frown!

I was going to schedule a post that had me running away to a hippie commune in BC (since I'm flying to Vancouver this morning) as an April Fools Day joke, but decided against it. Instead, I will tell two truths and a lie:
1- On my desk, I have a finger puppet of a pickle- I got said pupped from a jar of pickles.

2- I run my life with my daytimer- which is paper, not computer based...I just haven't been able to make the switch)

3- I can't figure out how to get my printer to work with my computer. I can do a lot with my computer, but this printer thing is baffling me.

Ok- so which is the lie? And feel free to share either truths, lies, or both in your comment!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love the pic! I quote The Simpsons (and Family Guy) all the time. I am a teenage boy apparently.
I say the printer thing.
Happy weekend!

kristen said...

This is an AWESOME picture of you. I love it.

Paper based day timer. Lie.

Derek said...

Pickles are awesome and printers cause lots of headaches, so I'm going to guess that lie is the paper day timer?

Heather said...

I'm going with printer. I know you to have a daytime, though with your new phone, maybe you have switched.

Anonymous said...

I know that your love for stationery and things like daytimers would make it hard to make the switch, and I also know of your love for a good pickle, so i'm going with printer lies.

D

Karen (Toronto Girl West) said...

I'm going with a the day-timer as the lie.

And btw, what a fantastic picture of you!!!!!