Thursday, April 28, 2011

three things thursday- the phone blogging edition

Hello from rainy and humid Ottawa! (not that Montreal is any different right now) I haven't found the right app for the phone blogging yet but I will definitely do that. Until then- three things for a humid Thursday:

the Supreme Court is creepy in the fog

- I can tell I'm getting used to the French in Montreal. When I took the bus yesterday morning here in Ottawa, I thanked the driver in French. Now, this is not uncommon in Ottawa and the driver then spoke back to me in French, but the fact that it was my first instinct must mean I'm getting used to it.

- I had a fantastic dinner last night that involved delicious charcuterie. I've said it before and I'll say it again- if you're in Ottawa, hit up Murray Street. You won't regret it.

charcuterie makes the world go round

- I'm very glad this is a recovery week. I've been vetting lucky with work travel coinciding with recovery weeks...it is like it was meant to be. Because of the heavy rain, I've been hitting the hotel gym. The treadmill is boring, but at least I got to watch hockey!


I hope you all have a wonderful day! Any fun facts this Thursday?

4 comments:

Susan said...

I may be going back to Ottawa in 4 weeks for another surgery. Must remember Murray St for some fabulous recovery eats ;)

Lulu said...

Yum! Murray Street in general, or is there a specific delicious location?

kristen said...

The restaurant is called Murray Street. (and it is on Murray Street). It is delightful.

Lulu said...

Merci!