Sunday, April 03, 2011

the lie

So firstly, thank you muchly for the compliments about the picture- it is one of my favourites :)

Secondly: the lie. Unfortunately, I am not able to use my printer...I just can't seem to figure it out! I think it  has more to do with the fact that it is a cheap-ass printer that likes to pretend it is compatible with Macs but isn't, than with me being incompetent. I've managed to set it up just fine to work with my work computer, but it really hates my Mac.

The pickle- well, I genuinely have one of those. Maybe I'll post a licjre when I get back.

Those who said daytimer were right! Up until this year, I have indeed used a paper one, though since university, I haven't really and truly run my life with one. If my sentences and this post sound disjointed, it is because I'm sitting in the lobby of my hotel in Vancouver,  being completely distracted by the people coming and going. But I'm too darn cheap to pay for $15 internet just for the evening.

Because of that- I don't have any pictures of this beautiful city to share with you right now. I haven't loaded my pictures onto the computer yet. But I can leave you with a link to my favourite part of the menu I read yesterday: fun with menus

Hope you all have a great weekend! (and congrats to Marlene on her latest marathon PR- she ran it as an "easy training run" and PRd by 13 minutes...wow) I'm very thankful it is a recovery week, so I just have a short run tomorrow morning before all my conference stuff.

2 comments:

jnelle said...

heh, i have a couple of those pickle finger puppets. Bickford is one, and i can't recall what i named the girl one!

Anonymous said...

Broccori. Love it.