Because I wasn't a very good planner (and because I was busy having fun with out of town guests and relaxing all weekend) I forgot to schedule some posts for this week since I knew I woukd be out of town and woukd have questionable access to the internet. Oops. So, tonight I will give you some randomness today and hopefully mode later in the week too.
- the Canadian election is proving to be pretty interesting! The NDP seems to be surging (maybe that long awaited picture with Jack Layton will be even cooler than I already think it is)
- also exciting right now are the hockey games! Montreal just won game 6 vs Boston to force a game seven (go habs!) and the Vancouver game 7 starts in a few minutes (sorry, can't bring myself to cheer for them)
- I still can't figure out how to add pictures from my iPhone onto posts. Maybe I can't use pictures that are on the phone? Maybe I need to have them on flickr or something like that?
- I had a really good long run on Sunday! The first few miles were a little rough and I wondered how I'd ever get it all done and if I'd ever feel comfortable. But once I got over that, things worked out well and I felt strong. I did about 13.5 miles in somewhere around 2:05 and I'm pretty happy with that. Plus, the sun was out and that made me smile.
- I'm very curious as to how many autocorrect typos will be in this post. I really suck at catching them. I'm not really sure why- I'm a decent proofreader on good days. Meh.
- anyway I hope you had a great Tuesday and have a great Wednesday! I'll be knee deep in training sessions, so I think it will be both informative and exhausting.