Sunday, February 13, 2011

postsecret fun


Every Sunday, I like to read PostSecret. Sometimes they postcards make me laugh, sometimes they scare me, and sometimes they make me sad. Today, two caught my eye.
postsecret
There's just something about it that made me smile. I wonder how many people will be checking their Wednesday Starbucks cups this week?

postsecret
This second one just made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No, I don't think that lying to someone is a good thing, but in this case I just find this little white lie and confession so endearing. I like to think that every time this person takes a sip of the terrible coffee, he or she actually smiles about it...

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great Sunday and that something makes you feel warm and fuzzy today :)

2 comments:

arsenalfamily said...

Both of those are SO SWEET! I like to check out that web site too. I wonder if they guy will ever see the note...

Tricia said...

:)