Thursday, February 17, 2011

making me smile today

As I mentioned last month, winter can really bring me down. The snow, the grey, the cold...and the memories of fall leading to winter are much stronger than the hope of the end of winter leading to spring. So something that is making me very happy today is this blue skies and sunshine:
wish i had caught the entire sign- next time
The sky isn't quite that blue today, but the sun and warm temperatures are making up for it. Sure, there's still a lot of winter left, but I think I'm starting to feel pull of spring instead of the drag of fall.

What is making you smile today?

2 comments:

cyclicalunemployment said...

you blog is making me smile! thanks for the reminder to take a second and think on such things
Katherine

Lulu said...

That pic make me think of Paris... that makes me smile :)