Friday, October 29, 2010

another list

Another list. I know. But it has been awhile and there's a reason for it- I've been busy! My sister got married- and there's lots to do and lots of fun that goes along with that.
First things first though- to clear it up- Sobey's and IGA are grocery store chains :)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, here's what I've been busy with:

First there was Karaoke. I had never done karaoke before and it was a great time. Just looking through the pictures makes me laugh :)

Then there was Thanksgiving with almost all of the family (wish Jordan had been able to skip out on work for  a week so that we could have all been together). Then there were pedicures, manicures, and my very first Hot Yoga class!

Then there was the wedding rehearsal and of course the rehearsal dinner:
And after a lovely sleep, it was wedding time. We woke up to a bit of a crazy day
but the forecast promised that it would clear up around noon. So we got our hair and makeup done and hoped for the best. Luckily, it cleared up for the most part and Matt and Heather got some decent outdoor pictures.

We took pictures, they took vows,

and then it was time for the party:



Sure, since then I've been home for awhile, but I got home so exhausted from all the action that I wasn't sure where to even start. So, I'm back from my little hiatus ready to go. I've still been running, trying to do more yoga, and generally having a good time.

There was a little excitement last night involving a very large animal and our VW Golf- but I'll leave you hanging there and post about it when I know how the story ends :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish you were still here!!!