Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hello montreal

And when you have goodbyes, you must also have hellos...

Dear Montreal,
I don't know you all that well- yet. I've visited a few times and had a memorable meal (or two) but other than that, I don't know you well. I know you as the place my mother grew up, the place where French and English Canadians clashed long before I was born, and the sort of setting of a book I had to read in school (any French immersion kids out there? did you read Surreal 3000 as well??). I know you as a city with lots of shopping, delicious food, and a hockey team with very passionate fans.
As I said, I don't know you well, but I can't wait to find out more. (and to take lots of pictures)
Please be kind!
Love,
~Kristen

3 comments:

lu said...

i love this post too!

and jordan's shorts.

k said...

When he said he was going to make his jeans in to cut-offs, I had a much worse picture in my head ;-)

Randy said...

It looks like Devin is following the more traditional style of apparel. We are happy though that Jordan didn't go to the Daisy Duke school of clothing design. It is nice to see the brothers in the same picture no matter what their style is and we are looking forward to visiting and having you introduce us to Montreal especially the restaurants.