Wednesday, May 12, 2010

more pictures from Boston

I really enjoyed the city of Boston. It is a great walking city, in the parts I saw, there is a lot of green space, lots of trees, really nice architecture...and just a nice city to be in. Here are a few more pictures of our trip.
Faneuil Hall
Stairs in Little Italy

Public Garden

Mmmm...lobster roll


The only sunny and warm day we had- the day after the marathon
Flowers in the train station. They reminded me of our wedding :)

Can't decide if he's the tortoise or the hare.

Again, it was a great trip and I would definitely go back to Boston. I know I didn't see all the city had to offer and I know I didn't try nearly enough beer:
Anyone been to a new city lately? What stood out as something you loved?

2 comments:

lu said...

Why yes, as a matter of fact I have!!

Pattaya - the commercial sex workers and sex tourists.

Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City - the motor bikes

Hanoi - I don't even know where to begin!

Boston looks lovely, I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy it as well as the marathon.

Derek said...

I was recently at the Outer Banks for the first time in about 20 years and it was great. So peaceful and beautiful!I'm going to Hawaii at the end of June for my honeymoon and can't wait!