Saturday, March 06, 2010

tagged for randomness (and gorgeousness of course)

I've been tagged by my lovely sister to let you all know 6 things that you likely do not know about me. Like the lovely lady over at the things i know, this comes at a good time for me since the post olympic withdrawal has made me feel anything but creative. I will try to think of things that most people do not know.
  • I only own one long-sleeved collared, button up shirt. One. (and I got it in December, so prior to December I didn't have any at all). I just don't find them comfortable and I find it really difficult to find one that fits me properly. So that "crisp white shirt" that every woman is supposed to have in her wardrobe? Yeah, I don't have it.
  • I've still never eaten a big mac. I know I mentioned it a few years ago, but just in case you were curious, I still haven't had one.
  • I don't listen to the radio. I don't have one at home and I really don't spend much time in the car...so I don't really have the opportunity to do so. Therefore, I'm always terribly behind on what the "new" music is.
  • I have a fear of motorcycles. They terrify me and I have no plans to ever get on one.
  • My favourite apple is the Honey Crisp. My only complaint about them is that they are usually WAY too big, but on the other hand, that just means more deliciousness to enjoy.
  • According to the people I know, I have un-humanly will-power when it comes to food. If I don't want to eat it, I won't do it "just because it is there" (for the most part- I do have my days). I guess I just figure that if I'm going to eat something that is nutritionally questionable, I might as well really enjoy it- and if I'm not going to enjoy it, it isn't worth eating.
So there you go- 6 random things that you probably didn't know about me. Any random fact you'd like to share about yourself?  (and Moustache Man, if you are going to keep up the blogging, consider yourself tagged)

2 comments:

healthy ashley said...

NO RADIO!? How do you do it!? LOL I'm addicted to Pandora.com. I hope you'll check it out. It's happiness in a website ;)

I've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years and even I've eaten plenty of Big Macs :)

Runner Leana said...

Better that you only own one button down shirt as opposed to me who has a whole ton of them that don't fit that well. Coupled with the fact that I'm just too lazy to want to iron them.

You know what, I haven't had a Big Mac either. If I ever have the inclination to walk into a McDonald's (and that rarely happens) I'm more of a simple cheeseburger kind of girl.