Sunday, February 28, 2010

an olympic letter

Dear Canadian men's hockey team,

Please win today.  No, lives don't depend on it and it will not be the end of the world if you don't win. But we really would love it if you did. Who knows, if you DO win, maybe Marianne St. Gelais will get as excited for you as she did for Charles Hamelin! (and if you're lucky, maybe she'll let you smack her butt too :) And since she gets my gold medal for Olympic cuteness (and as the athlete who has probably made me smile the most), I don't see how you wouldn't want to make her cheer.

Love,
~K

3 comments:

lu said...

i think she is tied with biladeau for cuteness!

and there are a lot of athletes tied for hotness for me...!

k said...

WAAAAHOOOOOo!!!!
(sorry, that's leftover from a few minutes ago when we won)

Heather said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I don't know if I can choose my favourite moment!!