Thursday, November 05, 2009

things that make me smile

(besides the red cup)
I've loved visiting google the last couple of days:

 

They've really been making me smile :)

In other news- is it strange that when I watch X-Weighted, I really want Paul Plakas to come and put me through a workout with the goal of making me cry? I wish I could find a better clip...but honestly, I'd be disappointed if by the end of a workout with him I wasn't either crying or ready to puke. And I'd actually pay for that...I think I'm a bit of a weirdo.

What about you- would you subject yourself to something like that?

9 comments:

Heather said...

I would. I like it.

lu said...

have you seen today's google masthead? burt & ernie!

k said...

i KNOW...i love the Bert and Ernie. I think it is my favourite so far.

Kels said...

i totally would. i like the challenge...for some reason i always played better whenever i had a really tough coach. i must be a bit weird as well.

fuzzy wuzzy said...

just a little note about H1N1. Most people who get it will get a mild to mod flu, but this is a flu that "kills" not just those who are high risk, but esp you guys who are in their 20-30s, are normally healthy, and have not had the flu shot routinely. Just added info to help you make that decision. (the vaccine is made the same way any other flu shot is made, just with a different virus- which is basically what they do every year for the seasonal flu vaccine)

lu said...

oh wait, i think today's google masthead is my fav! oscar the grouch!

Paige (Running Around Normal) said...

I love the Sesame Street Google images this week! Cookie Monster FTW!

lu said...

i woke up this morning wondering if today's masthead would be snuffalupagus! and then i thought i had better tell you for some reason! but no... just elmo.

k said...

oohh...snuffy and whatever the little one's name is would make a good one :)