Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i what?

A little something since I'm not feeling too creative.


I Am–  lucky. I don't always feel it, but in the grand scheme of things, I am so blessed and so lucky to be living where I'm living and have the "automatic" opportunities that come along with that.

I Wantto figure out what I really and truly want to do with my life
I Have
lot of tech fabric in my closet. And by a lot, I really mean a lot.
I Wish
–  I was a little bit smaller, I wish I was a bawler*...ok, no, those are lyrics to a song. I wish I got to see my family more *see note in comments
I Hate
–  when I lose my temper over little things- it means I've lost focus on what is important
I Fear
–  the day that I lose someone important in my life. I know it will happen sooner rather than later...
I Hear
–  Jillian Michaels yelling at the Biggest Loser contestants
I Search
–  for some strange things on the internets sometimes...
I Wonder
what the next few years will be like
I Regret
–   some of the the words that have come out of my mouth
I Love –  making people smile. and pie...and bacon too
I Ache
–  when I see others cry
I Always
–  eat breakfast
I Usually
–  get the daily recommended number of fruits and vegetables
I Am Not
sure what day Glee is on tv. I like the show, but I never know when it is on TV
I Dance
–  when no one is watching
I Sing
–  to my ipod and sound awesome when my earbuds are in...reality sets in when they fall out :)
I Never
–  want to doubt my own abilities again
I Rarely
fold and put away my laundry the same day i wash it
I Cry
when i see others hurting
I Am Not Always
as nice as I want to be, I need to be more patient.
I Lose
– track of things too often.
I’m Confused
when I think about how big the universe is...seriously...with the planets and the solar systems...yikes
I Need
to learn how to make pie crust
I Should
–  really get a new pair of running shoes soon. They're starting to get a little worn out.
I Dream
really vividly
I hope
- Jordan's dissertation defense goes well next week. Good luck!
I feel
- kinda tired. 
I appreciate
- that I have a lot of nice people around me.

9 comments:

healthy ashley said...

Great post :)

I have a lot of tech fabric, too!

lu said...

i really liked this. and might even steal it one day!

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Nice post. Don't feel creative? Seems like a pretty creative list to me.

What's tech fabric?

smaller - taller
bawler - baller
Unless you're referring to lyrics from a song I've never heard.

I'm the opposite of you...I know that Glee is on on Wed nights but I never watch the show. Can't remember why? I think Modern Family is on at the same time and we watch that instead.

k said...

Mostly it was an example about how, for the life of me, I can't get the words to even popular songs that I've heard for years right... :)

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Ya, so what's tech fabric.

k said...

btw- tech fabric is "technical" fabric. so the stuff you run in that wicks sweat instead of absorbing it...running in wet fabric is no fun.

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Ah, now if I had thought to Google technical fabric I would have learned that first thing this morning. Googling tech fabric didn't learn me anything.

Kirst said...

Great post! Creative!
We wish we got to see you more too.

Runner Leana said...

I always forget what day Glee is on. Luckily my PVR remembers for me. I love that show!