Monday, October 12, 2009

things i am thankful for

Being able to run in places like this:



We went for a run in Gatineau Park on Saturday and despite the cold and my runny nose, it really was a great run. As much as I hate the hills as I run up and down them, I know it makes me stronger and I know that if I want to conquer the hills of Vermont in 8 months, I need to get in as many miles going up hills as I can.

Despite not being with family for thanksgiving for the first time in a few years, I am trying to reflect on things I am thankful for- and I definitely have a lot for which to be thankful.

4 comments:

Leslie's Keith said...

You can be thankful you're not in Snowy Cold Alberta...!

k said...

I'm definitely thankful that there is no sign of snow and that the highs are above zero!

Paige said...

Wow what a trail. Those trees are gorgeous! And I thought my run was pretty the other day!

Runner Leana said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!