Tuesday, October 13, 2009

stop fat talk

This goes out to all you ladies (and gentlemen as well) who put yourself down. I do it, you do it and it is terrible. So, lets stop it. Just stop. Next week is "stop fat talk" week across the states. Why not bring it to Canada as well. So tell your sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and friends: stop!


Instead, be nice to yourself. Find something that you love about yourself and celebrate it. And hey- your imperfections are what make you beautiful!

5 comments:

Katie said...

That was an awesome little video! Fat talk drives me nuts. Although, I have been known to engage in it from time to time. Now that I have a little daughter, I try really hard to be a positive role model, do my best to let her see that I have a positive body image, and never talk about fatness or dieting. (Not that I don't have my moments, but I try hard!)

Heather said...

It's hard not to, that's for sure. But I'll work on it.

k said...

You can DO it!!!!

RunningAroundNormal said...

Great message :)

Kirst said...

I too hate the fat talk but find myself doing it quite often. I try all the time. I guess I should try harder.