- AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! My sister is so grown up. She has bought a condo and she's getting married. I can't wait! I'm so excited for her.
- I'm blogging from my deck. I love it.
- The last week has been exhausting.
- We are now a two income household.
- Unfortunately, we are now also a two apartment household. But I like to refer to it as our "home in the eastern townships" instead of what it actually is.
- We managed to move a couch and a bed (amongst other things) to the third floor of a walk up without me dropping anything, hurting myself, or crying out of frustration.
- There was a light fixture broken and a little cut on my thumb, but those were minor compared to what could have been :)
- I've discovered some cherry tomatoes growing right near the aforementioned deck. I've picked two and figure another few will be ready tomorrow. All this with no effort whatsoever.
- We went to a lovely wedding in Toronto last weekend. Congrats to the happy couple. You both looked great and very happy.
- It was nice to see the Lobbsters (well, three of them anyway) and everyone else. I just wish that I hadn't been so darn exhausted all weekend...and I had a bit of the sense of "impending doom" for much of the weekend
- I also saw a Jays game. Sat in row 15 behind the Jays dugout, got to see a little A-Rod action (they were playing the yankees) and ALMOST saw a no-hitter.
- My last two long runs have been quite successful. They've been really really tiring, but without really trying, I've unofficially broken my half-marathon PR twice. Maybe I'll do ok with this race after all. (about 4 weeks ago, I down graded my goal to "just get 'er done" and "don't get a personal worst")
- I feel like there is lots going on and people keep asking me how things are going and I'm not really sure how to answer them
- I've had some serious ice cream cravings lately. I can't get enough ice cream...and that's not usually like me. Maybe my body is just resisting the end of summer and figures that Ice Cream will make summer last forever.
- The leaves are starting to change. At least it makes for good pictures.
- I had a delicious dinner of turkey and apple sausages, sweet potatoes and spinach salad tonight. Yum. But I had to cook my own meat...I know it sounds strange, but I like eating
meetmeat but I really hate cooking it.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
who do i think i am? my sister?
Sorry there has been such a silence (again), but once again, things have been pretty busy. Therefore, I'm pretty sure a list is in order...because everyone is doing it right?